Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Place! This application is for court-mandated and attorney-suggested community service volunteers only.
- Photo ID
- Court paperwork listing charge(s) OR Letter from attorney/solicitor listing charges
CHARGES NOT ACCEPTED:
- Violent Crimes
- Sexual Misconduct
- Crimes Involving Children
TYPE OF WORK AVAILABLE:
- Accepting Thrift donations – REQUIRES a lot of standing
- Sorting & hanging clothes
- Sorting/Moving Food – REQUIRES a lot of standing
- May be able to use your personal expertise as CS work
WE DO NOT OFFER WORK FROM HOME COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES. ALL COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS AT ON SITE AT THE PLACE.
Please complete this application form to begin the process. ALL volunteers must attend an orientation to begin volunteering with The Place. You can register for an orientation session below.
Once you complete the application, click the Continue button at the bottom.